2017 Kentucky Derby Tours
The 3-night 2017 Kentucky Derby Tour Package (May 4 – May 7) price includes:
- 3 nights Hotel accommodations at the Crowne Plaza Louisville
- Full day tour to Lexington with thoroughbred farms visits, Woodford Reserve, lunch and more
- Kentucky Oaks breakfast with Turf Writer Billy Reed
- Special access to the Kentucky Derby Museum on Kentucky Oaks & Kentucky Derby Day
- Private Clubhouse Box Seats just past the finish line in Section 116 for both Friday’s Kentucky Oaks & Saturday’s Kentucky Derby
- Private Motor coach transportation to/from all tour events and transfers airport/hotel/airport
The 5-night 2017 Kentucky Derby Tour Package (May 2 – May 7) price includes all the listings of the 3-night Kentucky Derby Tour Package plus:
- 2 additional nights Hotel accommodations at the Crowne Plaza Louisville
- Cocktails and dinner at the KTA-KTOB Kentucky Derby Trainers’ Dinner
- Behind the scenes VIP “backside” tour of Churchill Downs with breakfast
- Visit to the Kentucky Derby Museum and lunch
- Visit and tour of the Evan Williams Bourbon Experience
3-night tour package – $4,250 per person (based on double occupancy)
5-night tour package – $4,700 per person (based on double occupancy)
Prices based on single or triple occupancy are available upon request.
Additional pre or post tour package hotel room only nights are available at the rate of $155 per room per night including taxes when booked at the time of your initial reservation and paid in full with your final payment.
Our seating comes directly from Churchill Downs so you will know exactly where your seats are located. Our Private Clubhouse Box Seats are just past the finish line on the First Floor Clubhouse, Section 116 on the rail and the second and third row back. In addition to your view of the finish line, these Clubhouse Box Seat locations provide you with the opportunity to view the horses closely as they parade directly in front of you before and after each race. Enjoy your front row seats to the Kentucky Oaks and Kentucky Derby pageantry.
Space is limited and the demand for Kentucky Derby accommodations is greater each year. Early reservations are a must. A deposit of $2,250 per person will ensure confirmation. Please make checks payable to “Jane Dempsey, Kentucky Derby”. Final payment is due on or before February 1, 2017. Reservations are deemed cancelled and cancellation penalties will apply if the final payment is not received by February 10, 2017.
Cancellation, changes, and/or substitutions received in writing after confirmation will be subject to a minimum $750 per person charge (no exceptions).
Any refunds for cancellations, changes or substitutions received in writing after February 1, 2017, depending on the proximity to date of departure and/or resale possibilities, will be made only for whatever monies can be recovered from hotel, contractors, etc. Please note that there will be no refund for cancellations, changes or substitutions for Hotel room upgrades received in writing after February 1, 2017.
Jane Dempsey’s Kentucky Derby Tours reserves the right to change and/or substitute any contracted service at any time, without prior notice to participants in the unlikely event that circumstances or causes beyond its direct control may occur. There will be no refunds made for any unused portions of the Packages.
Jane Dempsey’s Kentucky Derby Tours strongly suggests that you purchase travel insurance to protect your investment in your vacation from cancellation penalties and other unforeseeable circumstances. Like home and health insurance, we all hope not to use it, but it can be the smart choice.
You may wish to view the photos of past years tours. The photos will give you an idea of the full Kentucky Derby experience offered by Jane Dempsey’s Kentucky Derby Tours.